« Road trips R Us | Main | Update! »

July 09, 2010

Comments

Shelli

Being intimately familiar with this process, I would go the anon route myself. Even IF this person is legit and not a whackadoodle, there is more legal hurdles, and you may have a significant wait on your hands. I wish you all the best no matter what you decide!

Hmmm, seems you and I are on a reverse polarity with our lives lately. :-) Click over here to learn about my new path http://thepathuncovered.wordpress.com

Shannon

As the saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. You could email the woman back and just lay everything on the table and tell her that you need to make a decision ASAP about an anonymous donor opportunity, but it is your preference to have a known donor and that if she has serious interest to get back with you as soon as possible. What's the worst that could happen...you don't hear from her, which might happen anyway, you know?
Also, I wonder about the polyp...will you go ahead without removing it? I wonder how much it will affect your chances? I know FETs aren't cheap.
Anyway, I'm excited for you whichever route you choose!

Calliope

HOLY SHIT!!!
I am trying to catch up on blogs and this is a HUGE post!!! wow!!!!!!!

But where is the update?????

(& phew on the polyp)

The comments to this entry are closed.